Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Exits

I couldn't find exits in Sales order processing where I can deactivate certain function based on the order type.. Do we need to do this from SPRO? Or I am guessing from USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION..

Resolved! graphics in smartforms

Hi,I am trying to change a graphic in an existing smartform. The problem is: when I import the new graphic in SE78 the preview is OK, with a white background. But when I go to the smartform, it takes the graphic change but the background of the new g...

how to print Graph?

hello frnds,i have one problem. i want to print graph. i have got one function module that prints graph. function module name : GFW_PRES_SHOW.but here i m not able to change starting point of the graph. here x parameter(char 40) is freezed and i m ab...

RFC-Function Module

HII need to retreive BILL TO ADDRESS details like name,house no,street etc using FUNCTION MODULE - Z_GET_N_APPROVER. But this FM is a RFC. Can u help to find out how to retreive the bill to address details from this RFCThanks in advance.Points will b...

Resolved! ALV Display

hello, I need to create a title in my alv display eg subject,is my main heading in the alv display and maths and science are the subtitle under subject.how do i show this kind of layout using an ALV grid.- subject-maths |sciencethis is the displ...

Posting Account document

Hi Friends, Inside a user-exit I have to create a document.First of all is it possible to post document inside an exit ? If possible then here is my requirement.A document with the following debit/credit details has to be created in BSEG ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.