Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Rename Custome table

Hi, I must rename one add-on table name to other name,I don't want that copy to the new table and delete the old table.Could you help me?Reward points for you good idea.Thanks and regards,collysun

com_2018 by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! open dataset

Open dataset returns sy-subrc = 8 (file does not exist)I am having a problem reading files in a certain directory. If I move these files to the home directory (/usr/sap/RD1/DVEBMGS20 the open dataset returns sy-subrc = 0. However, when I move to th...

Resolved! Please enlighten me on this...

Hi friends, I'm currently analyzing a report and came upon this code in the part of the program and I don't have an idea what it does. Please explain it to me. Thanks so much guys!FORM CHECK_INTERFACE_HEADER CHANGING %RECORD %OPTION %BUKRS %ERROR .*-...

Resolved! Parallel Processing

HI,We Have this following Requirement.1. Write a Z program that will submit a main ABAP Program multiple times. 2. Modify IF program to check table which is locked. Confirm if all runs for main ABAP Program are successful. 3. Create facility ...

Help needed with SCAT

Hi,I have a test script for transaction KEU7.After upgrade, one of the field has been disabled for input.So the script fails saying 'field KGALK-VALMIN(4) is not ready for input'. I don't know how to delete this field from script or is there any comm...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.