Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Raise event asynchron

HiI would like to inform a transaction, which runs in forground on frontend everytime a new delivery is created in the system (in the end it is an alv grid with all open deliveries and I would like to trigger an automatic refresh).I tried to create a...

adrnr values

Hi,I have 10 ADRNR(address numbers) values(rows) in my itab1 and i have passed into smartform. call function 'fmname' tables itab2 = itab1.I want to pass these ADRNRs into SAP standandard address dynamically.So i have to get 10 different address ...

read internal table

Hi all,I have the following code FORM time_division. help = 1. LOOP AT datum. CONCATENATE 'itab-datum' help INTO feld_datum. CONCATENATE 'itab-menge' help INTO feld_menge. ASSIGN: (feld_datum) TO <field1>, (feld_me...

Resolved! DropDown Handler in ALV Grid

Hi All,I have set a drop down for a cell of my ALVGrid.I have used DropDown Alias table...Unfortunatly data are not well transported to my internal tabledo you have any ideo of the problem:In field catalog: WHEN 'STATUSTXT'. * Set the status as ...

Resolved! Search help enhancement

Friends, I have a problem on search help enhancement.I will explain the scenario.Consider the case of a transaction 'va01'. On this screen we have organisational elements like sales organization, distribution channel, division. When we press...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.