Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! sending an email in workflow

Hi All,first we have created a workflow in which after every activity we are sending an email to the persons who has created the activity . now we want to send an email only to the persons who was overdue with that activity.please suggest me with you...

Resolved! SHDB and SM35

I've recorded a transaction and created a bdc program to save it and run it using SM35. But i'm having a multiple error like this:"No batch input data for screen SAPMM07M 0400"I have the screen 0400 at the beginning.

dynamic internal table

hi i have created a dynamic internal table which has fields which is in the data of another table.that is it1 hasdata new york 10 london 50dynamic table has field has new york londonhow to put data in this formatnew york london1...

MOVE statement

Hi everyone, have a look at the following subroutine, expecially at the lower portion where i just recently added to the program: *------------------------------------------------------------------ * FORM GET_BILLING_DOC *----------------------...

Resolved! bdc error manageing

hi 'need a little solution ,iam doing a bdc of z transaction and need help well i have to check the iinput with amounts if user input amount suppose 10,000 , and after if the amonut is break into suppose 2000,3000 4000 for same bill number and its sh...

Resolved! Rename Custome table

Hi, I must rename one add-on table name to other name,I don't want that copy to the new table and delete the old table.Could you help me?Reward points for you good idea.Thanks and regards,collysun

com_2018 by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! open dataset

Open dataset returns sy-subrc = 8 (file does not exist)I am having a problem reading files in a certain directory. If I move these files to the home directory (/usr/sap/RD1/DVEBMGS20 the open dataset returns sy-subrc = 0. However, when I move to th...

Resolved! Please enlighten me on this...

Hi friends, I'm currently analyzing a report and came upon this code in the part of the program and I don't have an idea what it does. Please explain it to me. Thanks so much guys!FORM CHECK_INTERFACE_HEADER CHANGING %RECORD %OPTION %BUKRS %ERROR .*-...

Resolved! Parallel Processing

HI,We Have this following Requirement.1. Write a Z program that will submit a main ABAP Program multiple times. 2. Modify IF program to check table which is locked. Confirm if all runs for main ABAP Program are successful. 3. Create facility ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.