Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! bapi for network confirmation

Hi all,I am using BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_ADD to confirm actual duration against the network/activity. I am executing the BAPI in se 37 and I am getting successfully message i.e. confirmation has been posted for network xxxxxxxxxxx . But it is not updated...

RFC function module

Hi All!I have to do a outbound interface to a XI system for Purchase order schedule agreement data.Now i am supposed to use a RFC call to the XI system.I have no idea on this topic any body can help me on this.I have to use custom BAPI's for this or ...

SUM in itab

Hi all,.I need to load some data into an internal table.I have to sum a field and select it.Presently, I am using the select statement followed by group by clause.Like ,select field1 sum( field2 )from ....group byIs there any other way to do it...

inbound Idoc for PO

Hi,I need to populate the confirmation control key for inbound delivery.the IDoc fails because it has no segment populating this.I believe there is a user exit to populate this. Could any one provide me solution to this ,its really urgentthanks in ad...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.