Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Regarding Layout

Hi everybody...I have a layout with me & i want to copy that one to another new layout...for example i have a LAYOUT1 with me & i want to copy that into a new layout named LAYOUT2...is there any possibility of doing this?

Resolved! Workflow

Hi friends!Any of you please let me have a <b>clear</b> idea of the below things in workflow..1. containers (Different containers, their scope,heirarchy...etc) 2. Binding(*If possible please give me some examples)Please note ...I need this informat...

check form printing program

My company use sapscript based on program RFFOUS_C to perform check form printing. Now we need re-design and re-write check from printing, but need to be done in smartforms. Please suggestion:1) Is still using same program RFFOUS_C? or others?2) A...

Resolved! select statement problem

Hello guys,I am trying to do a select statement wherein I would like to fetch multiple records(ematn, elikz, erekz from table ekpo) and compare it to the values fetched by the internal table field t_ekpo-ebeln(where clause) and then they would be mod...

Resolved! Smartform Modification

Requesting for the navigation steps(first step to last one) to modify the Smartform with the changes,(1)while displaying the Smartform(Purchase Requisition) the long text for the item description,it does not display the entire description. need to mo...

Resolved! printing outbound delivery

Hi all,I've maintained a new output type in the output determination procedure for application V2, and also the condition record, I'm creating a stock transport order, then a outbound DN,why is that the output record doesn't appear automatically in t...

belnr from bseg

Hi experts,Iam trying to get all the BELNRs from BSEG where equal to MATNR.In the following code iam not able to get all the BELNRs.How can i get all the BELNRs?.Can any one tell me how to do this... LOOP AT RESULT. <b> SELECT SINGLE * FROM BSEG W...

Resolved! Automate Partial Delivery

Hello,I have created Call Transaction program to create deliveries. What is happening is, if Sales order has partially delivered then also it creates delivery for all Line items for that customer. ( Customer is setup in Customer master for partial De...

hitesh2 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.