Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION

Hi all,When iam maintaining customized table YEQUISTK via SM30iam getting the ABAP dump when its encountering negative values. Some field types require more characters on the screen than in the ABAP program. For example, a date field on a ...

Message Error Log Report ?

I have a internal table with structure MSGIDMSGTYMSGNOMSGV1MSGV2MSGV3MSGV4I wast to display error log as report, Is there any exiting Function Module or Class already in system.I tried using MESSAGES_INITIALIZE, MESSAGE_STORE and MESSAGES_SHOW FM ......

Resolved! Internal table question

Hi,I am writing some update routines for BW, and have an ABAP related question to you.I would like to pull data from two tables into that internal table. The problem is that those tables have one field in common however this field is not a key field ...

Resolved! help in sql trace for vf03

Hi, i was tracing the sql statments present in vf03 transaction for the invoice no.'s with accounting document over all status as not clear.i want to know the flow of the sql statements right from the user giving the invoice no. as input to the docu...

file location

hi folks,I am working on testing a program that uploads data from a flat file - .txt file and I am trying locate the file in the ftp server(I am in the right folder depending on the path given on the screen) and I did go and check there but I did no...

infotype 21

hi In the infotype 21 i want to do come changes like for islam(male) religion people spouce can be max 4 number and non-islam(male) max 1. how can i do this is there any user exit for this infotype of is there any dynmic actions if so please send me ...

load logo in SAP Script

Hi, My issue is: i want to display my company logo in SAP Script form. How to do it? what i tried was: i executed the program rstxldmc. there i loaded my logo which is in TFF format. but while executing it gave me an error as...

Barcodes in Scripts

Hi all, what is the difference between these two lines of code while printing barcodes in sap using print-control(s1p&XDIM&,&YDIM&,&MODHEIGHT&,0s24670T(s1p40v10,30b10,30s24670TCan you please tell me the what is the exact difference and what is t...

Storage Location

I have created a new table for restricted value of storage location!and some addition Z-fields!I'd like the F4 on the field wERKS of My Z-table to show the liste of the werks in the table + the field NAME1 of the Standard table of storage location!Ho...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.