Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! alv

hi alli wrote an alv program and executed it.it is giving a short dump saying 'no_fieldcatalog_available'.also i cheked the contents of the fieldcatalog but it is not populated.i am sending u the code.plz help me outregardssandeepREPORT ZVV_ALVREPOR...

Resolved! Inbound IDOC - ORDERS01

My scenario is to Create a Sales Order Using IDOC ORDERS01. The problem I face is the condition value not populating in the sales order. The condition type is correctly populating.I am doing Mapping in the E1EDK05 Segment as follow:KSCHL = 'ZOMN'KO...

Resolved! Internal table

Hi there,How can I declare an internal table into another internal table type?I'm trying this, but it's not working:Textos begin of ty_linhas , linha(255) , end of ty_linhas , begin of ty_textos , rsnum TYPE resb-rsnum , rspos TYPE resb-r...

Resolved! Idoc

Hi all,The Idoc type for material is MATMAS01. Now I want to send an Idoc with material information from my system to the client system populating data from standard material tables into this Idoc. I am using the standard Idoc MATMAS01.Can anyone ple...

e-mailing Smartforms

Hi, Im trying to send smartforms via an e-mail. So far, I have followed sample code suggested in but to no avail. When I call the smartform functionmodule, it keeps trying ot print i.e. the printer popup appears.Could I have missed something??

Resolved! LSMW Upload vendor master data

I am uploading vendor master data via a batch input in LSMW (program RFBIKR00).I uploaded all the vendors for 1 company code.When I try to upload the vendors for another company code, in the step “Create Batch Input Session” I get the error: “Trans. ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.