Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BDC for Material master

Hi , I am developing the BI program for Material Master (MM01) and change MM02(Both create and change).Can you let me know how do i select particular views before creating/changing the material . Is there any specific function module available to ...

Resolved! need BADI for IW31

Hi All,I am looking for a BADI or userexit for IW31, service order. when entering a component, (ex. material AAA), click on availability check, if the qty committed < qty required, then update the component with different material (ex. material AB...

Resolved! TNAPR TABLE

HELLO,I WANT TO KNOW THE SCRIPT(FORMNAME)AND PROGRAM(PGNAM) FROM THE TABLE TNAPR FOR THE TRANSACTION F-58 .I KNOW THE PROGRAM NAME THAT IS BEING CALLED AGAINST THIS TRANSACTIONBUT WHEN I ENTER THIS PROGRAM NAME IN TNAPR TABLE I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE...

itab totals

Hi experts,I have itab(t_det) like this. AUFNR MBLNR MENGE 4006149|0043996297 |1 4006149|0043996338 |1 4006150|0043996294 |1 4006150|0043996332 |1 4006150|0043996292 |1 If aufnr is same i want to add menge.after addition i want t_det li...

Resolved! SERVICE PO MIGRATION

Hi friends.....I am asked to transfer service PO from one client to another client through BAPI, that is BAPI_PO_CREATE1. I can successfully create the material PO but i am failed to create service po...please tell me what should i do...i am asked to...

EDI Sales Order Confirmation

Hello,I have created one sales order and i would like to post a EDI sales order confirmation to customer.This will contain sales order details. So let me know the procedure to develop/ configure this.I do not know how to do this??Anybody knows this??...

BDC Program

Hi friends, I am tyring to do a BDC program with the transaction created for dialog program.If thats the case , woudl the bdc program be sucessfull?I am asking this because, when i tried usign my dialog program transaction which created Z...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.