Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! SAP script

Hi all,I have gone to the transaction so10 and created text called zvtext. And in the footer of the script I have used given as :/: INCLUDE ZVTEXT ID ST LANGUAGE EN.when I check the layout of the form the text I have given in zvtext is being dispayed...

In ALV Grid Display

Hi,I have to display a grid which is printed in different sections for each company code (BUKRS)..that is using the event On change of .for the field BUKRS...Is this possible using many grids for diff bukrs..or how can this be done.Vinotha M.

Resolved! dialog programing-Urgent

hi Friends, currenlty i am trying an DIALOG PROGRAM.Ineed to have message ssayihn that if any entries have the value 0 then , it should ask the user to enter a non-zero value.my dialog program is that, i have to enter the 1. employe name, ...

Function to download

Hi eveybody!!!!I`ve been looking for a function to download all you z programs, functions, etc. but i thinks this is just a dream....... is there a way to back up all without the secondary button and download it.Regards.

Resolved! Problem with select statement

Hi!!In my code I have diferents selects of seven tables but for best performance I want to insert them in diferents internal tables. But I don't know how make the relations between the selects if I use seven internal tables.I need to put the statemen...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.