Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Regd: User Exit

Hi All,I need to place a text field to enter Material family using which i have to retrieve data in the T-Code QA33, is there any User Exit for the T-code so that i can add a text field in that std SAP t-code.Pls do help, suggestions will be much app...

Resolved! Maximum coloumns in ALV

Hi Experts,What is the maximum number of coloumns i can have on a classic ALV report?Iam having a dynamic table whose number of coloumns keeps on change. So to avoid phyisical dump, i have to set a limit for the number of coloumns. Is there any limit...

Delivery Classes A & C

Dear All, bit of advice needed.Our currency tables TCURR etc. are currently set to type C which means you have to transport the data between clients.Am i right in thinking that if i change the class from C to A the tables can be maintained without th...

Call Transaction

Hi All, I have a report for which the first line of Code is "call transaction trnx ' . and rest of the code to display ALV. Now once i execute program , that transacation will run , now if the user doesnt enter any input and trigers Back button ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.