Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Table control field attributes

Hi, i want to change some attributes for special fields inside a table control (not the whole column only special fields in different lines)in the PBO partPROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.*&spwizard: pbo flow logic for tablecontrol 'TC_PACKTAB'MODULE tc_packtab...

Resolved! Bapi_Material_savedata

Hi,The requirement is There are six different Types of Material Types. Material Type: NonStock, Service, Spare Parts, Trading, Finished Product and NonValuated. (views are been given according to material types.)1. Need to Upload the Materials for on...

Resolved! log data

Hi, i have a probelm in reading the log data from the database for an object or sub-object based on selection conditions. can anyone help me to solve this issue....Thanks.Raghu.

IDoc error

Hi,Sometimes, when I execute my IDoc output using RSNAST00,I get the error 'FORM OF ADDRESS KEY NOT DEFINED'What could be the problem. Has anybody else faced a similar error. The error does not happen if I don't use RSNAST00 and generate the IDoc whi...

Resolved! Version 4.7 (Selection screen)

Dear all,Please help me out in solving the below problem.I am working on 4.7 version...and below is the code of a simple report fpr testing. On the selection screen there is one select option which can be displayed or supressed dynamically. For this ...

Resolved! fetch code for input field

Hi All!I have to retrieve the selected value from the input field on screen(module pool program) which is provided with a list down box.In the fetch code of the input field i had given an id now how to validate it in the code.Please advisePraneeth

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.