Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! email on outlook.

guys,when i send an email from the system-short message from a BW system to my outlook address, i get the email,but the similar email when i am sending from a ABAP report using below FM and receiever type as 'U', IT DOES NOT COME TO OUTLOOK.And using...

Logical file / physical file

Hi,can anybody tell how logical file is different from physical file during the lsmw direct input method.I am trying to upload Purchase-info data through a source file on presentation server.I am done with import data, read data, convert data after ...

Tree drag and drop

I am working on a tree program which has got two docking containers based on the class CL_SIMPLE_TREE_MODEL.Docking container 1 has got a range of purchase orders based on the selection screen. Docking container 2 is intially empty. Then I have got t...

Resolved! RUNTIME ERROR IN FM

Hi All!This is w.r.t. FM F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST.For the variable return_tab I had declared an internal table with headerline and assigned it to return_tab.This was for retrieving the selected value by user in the list box.Now i am not getting a...

ALV Field Catalog Help

Hi friends,I am trying create a field catalog with FM for my internal table. I know I must use "Like" for my internal fields. But I have same field types in my internal. If I use like this. I cann't create field catalog with catalog merge ( I must us...

Resolved! Spool related

Hi All,What are the other ways to send your report o/p to spool except SUBMIT....TO SAP-SPOOL.My requirement is to store report o/p somewhere , where user can go and view the o/p.I have used SUMBIT...TO SAP-SPOOL but since my submit program have TREE...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.