Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! check table creation

Hi again!I had created one Z check table with two fields and one field is MANDT.Now when i generate the check table I am getting the field column heading with + mark.Why is it so.Can anyboby explain me.Pavan

Resolved! Index

Hi experts,I want to create an index for a table, Do we need to involve basis people in this? and if so, why?Thanks for your response in advance.Thilothama

Material master Bapi's

Hi ABAP guru's, I am working on a material update program to make changes to existing materials or create new materials based on the material master data in a legacy system.As such,i was hoping to make use of SAP standard Bapi's to do s...

Resolved! Tips for a new ABAP programmer...

Hello experts,I am a fairly new ABAP programmer that usually modifies existing reports. I am really having a hard time on understanding all those synatx. Can you guys give me tips on how to better understand reports/programs?how do you analyze report...

Calculate freight costs

Hi,I need to create a report where I can calculate the transport costs of a sales order(s). I know there is standard code that does this (FuGr: V54P)I tried copying parts of the code but it's too complex without usefull documentation.Does anyone have...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.