Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Enhancements-User exits

I am new to SAP, and ABAP. But have recently been to "BC400-Introduction to ABAP-workbench".Probably I should use my skills, in developing som sort of simple enhancements to existing transactions in SAP-ERP-2004. Have been told that "User-exits" are ...

Upload HR Time Data

Hi,We are using HRSM_D standard idoc to upload HR Time Data from an external system. The standard inbound processing program store Time data in the interface table for Attendances/Absences 2001/2002 (PTEX2000) and the interface table for infotypes (d...

Resolved! Decision Making in SPAU

Hi Gurus,I am in the Process of Upgradation. While handling Standard objects with SPAU, How we will take the decision that we have to reset to original or do the adjustment.Situation 1.-7 Versions exist in version DB. Version 1 Contain 1 SAP note. Ve...

Select Single *

Hello All, Slect single * from t881 where rldnr = p_rldnr. if t881-tab ne 'ZZXG1A'. (This can be ZZXG1T) i need to change the 'T' to 'A'. so ZZXG1AT becomes ZZXG1A. rldnr = ledgerp_rldnr is the parameter used enters.Regards,- Sravan

Status Bar in ALV

Hi, We have created an object oriented ALV. This ALV output is used in ESS(web enabled). When the user presses the save button, we need to show the processing status on the status bar.We tries this usin the FM 'SAPGUI_PROGRESS_INDICATOR' but we are...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.