Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Need Help

Hi,My requirement is to send a mail with attachment (say .txt/.doc) it has to be convert into pdf file.When i execute this it giving an error message like "Spool request 0 does not exist".This is my code :DATA : itab LIKE tline OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER L...

Fn Module Required

Hello AllIs there any function module or table that takes Document Number or PO number as input and gives the invoice number generated for that PO. I will be creating PO in ME21n, use that PO in MIRO to create invoice. But I m getting only the docume...

Bapi_PO_Create1

Hello,I want to use a manually entered pricing element ( net_price ) during the creation ofa PO.These are some of the fields that are filled:poitem-calctype = 'C' .poitemx-calctype = 'X'.poitem-net_price = '1.000'.poitemx-net_price = 'X'.poi...

select query condition...

Hello,I need to pick up a value from a table which is closest to another value.For eg i need to pick up a qty ie closest to 6 and not equal to 6.It might be 5 or 7.(which ever closest is available)is there any other way to give a where condition than...

Resolved! Workflow

Hi All,I have developed Material Master Create Workflow. It’s working fine.Now, My organization wants following scenario.1). Current Scenario – Once material entered (Not all the views) into sap system by default its active. Now, requirement like aft...

smartform -logo

Hi Friends,In smartforms if i want to print logo,is it necessory to import that logo in SE78. If so can we import .tiff logos into smartforms?..Bcoz...while importing .tiff logos it is giving error "Error in Tiff..some thing like this..Or we shall co...

Resolved! check table creation

Hi again!I had created one Z check table with two fields and one field is MANDT.Now when i generate the check table I am getting the field column heading with + mark.Why is it so.Can anyboby explain me.Pavan

Resolved! Index

Hi experts,I want to create an index for a table, Do we need to involve basis people in this? and if so, why?Thanks for your response in advance.Thilothama

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.