Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ALV Container

Hi All,Is there possible to create layout button module pool programe.Right now i'm using 2 alv container in our module pool prg(each layout,strecture is different).what's the problem when i changing one container layout,it will affect both container...

SAPSCRIPT - File Copy

How Do Everyone!I am about to embark on a development request which Ineed someones kind advice.We have a customised transaction which calls a SAPSCRIPTwhich produces an invoice. These invoices are held inseparate spool files which are printed off via...

Number range issue -urgent

Hi , We are transferring master data from one system to another system. Since there would be clash of number ranges , we want to make number range as manual ( i.e. external ) for a given master data type. Since we don't want to do it manually , i...

Workflow to aprove changes

Hi,I have a requirement.for eg., For sales order, any changes should go through Workflow approval. Say the <i>customer</i> is changed from ABC to XYZ, is it possible that the order still retains ABC (old value)...And then if the superior <b>approves<...

BAPI SCENARIOS

I have few confusions regarding bapi please help me.look at the bapi given below for saving material datasimilarlily i want to use another bapi available for routing in pp i.e BAPI_ROUTING_CREATE .i want to know how i will declare my internal table t...

Resolved! save icon to local drive

Hi, I want to save a icon to the local drive using a function module or other way.I want the report to be saved in local drive as a html file.I dont want to use sytem-->list.....I am working in APO_ABAP.I am using the function module GUI_DOWNLOAD....

Resolved! BAPI or FM similar to VA32

Hi, Can anybody give me the name of the FM or BAPI that will work similar to VA32 (schedule agreement (SD) change).As part of optimization I have to replace the logic to call VA32 transaction to update cumulative quantities in SA(SD). Please help me ...

Resolved! alv list display problem

hi all,i have succeded to make a program for alv list.i had to display the ALV LIST for a bank bookin a fashion that i got the opening balance at the beginning of list sorted according to document date and closing balance immediatly after the end of ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.