Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Batch Input Transaction COR2

Hi everybody,I have to make a batch input program for transaction COR2. I have to put in the field Total qty the same value that the field Delivered, then select menu process order->Functions->Restrict processing ->Technically Complete and finally sa...

Resolved! ALV Grid

Hello,I am using an ALV grid to display inventory movement. Everything is working correctly, I just need to be able to display the columns in a different order than is currently display on the ALV. I have the internal table in the order that I want ...

Resolved! Infotype 0024

Let me give you a step by step guide how to proceed on this.1) transaction PA30 2) enter Personnel No.3) Infotype selection 0024 4) hit "change" (F6) You see the <u><b>column note</b></u> , I want to get this in my program.How should I get this?

Resolved! ABAP Dictionary Fields

Hi all,I have a field related to vendor. It is ktokk. I just want to find out in which vendor master table it is existing like lfa1 or lfb1. What is the best way to find which field belongs to which table. Because If I am doing recording it is referr...

Template in Smart Forms

How can we make a template appear on every page?I have 2 templates and 4 tables in a Smarform. Here depending upon the Tables the number of pages increases and they are holding different set of informations. Can we make 1 template come in every page?

Resolved! qualifiers in DEBMAS

Hello, These are the qualifiers for MSGFN in DEBMAS'003' Delete: Message contains objects to be deleted '004' Change: Message contains changes '005' Replace: This message replaces previous messages '009' Original: First message for process '023' Wait...

Resolved! FB01 posting period

Hi all,I have an assignment to add a posting period to a external file andbring into SAP using the RFBIBL00 process and the FB01 transaction.The business would like to start using posting period 13. I am notsure where to start. I have looked at a doc...

SELECTION SCREEN DISAPPEAR

Dear friends,I have two radio buttons.When one radio button is highlighted, then a portion of screen should be made visible. If I highlight the other radio button then the portion should not made invisible.Ex: Normal and Special are two radio buttons...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.