Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

lock objecj in abap

Hi all ,Can u explain lockobject with an examle please?I have an idea related to function modules like enque and deque.But i need detailed explanation with screen shorts etc,.. please do favour .Thanks & RegardsRavi

Resolved! user exit activation

hi all, im trying to use user exits. how should i activate the user exit. is there anything else i should do to use the user exits. im using a project veda0001 which is already there and active. but only 2 of the exits are active there. i want anothe...

Mail form with cl_bcs

Hi there,i managed to create a mail form for sending e-mails out of a BSP application with cl_bcs. My problem is now that the sending of an e-mail seems not to be possible for a user which is not logged on. The send method tells me lies and says resu...

Resolved! SD billing plan release mail

Hi,Problem : I want to add following functionality to an SD billing plan :If a certain billing block in a "billing plan item" is changed to another, a mail should be send to a responsible.So when the sales order is saved the system should check if th...

Resolved! Creating a TO in a Usr exit

Hi ,My requirement is that when the inbound delivery is saved , based on some conditions...a transfer order is created and confirmed and Post goods receipt is done...How can this be done? Can we use a Bapi for TO ....or how?Vinotha M..

conversion in abap

Hi all,Happy Holi... I have requirment like user has to give his intrnal ordernumber as an input which is 12 digits number. But the acutal internal oreder number is lessthatn 12 digits . so whenever the user enter lessthan 12dgits then that number sh...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.