Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! OLE - Insert a TabStop

I inserted a Tabstop using the method:CALL METHOD OF h_word 'FormatTabs'EXPORTING#1 = '1,25 cm'.But how can I insert a Tab when I'm writing the text?There is a method called 'NextTab()' but how do I use it? E.g. when I insert "1.1 <i>(tab)</i> XYZ......

Resolved! tax classification data

hi im trying to populate the tax classification data ( order --> header --> sales vbak-taxk1). im using exits to do this im using exit EXIT_SAPLVEDA_001 to read the data from idoc and ive debugged it and it seems its carrying the field into stucture...

Resolved! PO

hi frnds,I hav an issue.. im using tran. code "ME9F" to pass the PO no. to my print program... but the problem is that, when more than 1 order is selected, each time the printer dialog appears... im capturing the PO no. in my print program from nast-...

Resolved! PO Doubt

hi frnds,I hav an issue.. im using tran. code "ME9F" to pass the PO no. to my print program... but the problem is that, when more than 1 order is selected, each time the printer dialog appears... im capturing the PO no. in my print program from nast-...

Resolved! Smartforms

Hello to all, In a Smartforms we must print in a text node the first line of a long text. To do so we read the long text and put its first line in a global data. Then we print the global data. The problem are the character format founded in the first...

Resolved! smartforms

hi im getting an error in smartforms like " %CODE1: Unknown column name "ADRNR". not determined until runtime, you cannot specify a field list."i does't know how to solve this plse guide me to get the address of S.O, this is the condition..1)sap tab...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.