Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

reading change pointers

Hi Group,I configured change pointers to create customer master for every customer master data change(DEBMAS), now I need to capture created by /changed by user name by reading change pointers, I know there is a FM to read change pointers, but not su...

Subscreen Area Query

Hi ,Query Regarding Screen Designing / Scrollable Subscreen Area I have main screen and created  subscreen area to display the subscreenwhich is called from the program  'SAPLSVIM' ( Screen 0001)Eg : CALL SUBSCREEN XYZINCLUDING 'SAPLSVIM' '0001'.I ha...

ABAP OO Control dialogbox SET_FOCUS

Hi control sages,I have an edit control opened in a dialogbox container popup.Now I want to set the focus on the text area. As a result, I won't have to click the mouse in the text area, before I use Keyboard shortcuts like ctrt-a, ctrl-c and so on.I...

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.