Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Enhance F.01 Report.

Dear Gurus,I've a requirement to enhance Financial Statement(F.01) Report.Let's suppose that I've entered year between 2014 to 2016 in a selection reporting years then the output should display with 3 Columns(Reporting Period 2014,Reporting Period 20...

Delta Error

Hi Guys ,     I have facing some error (i.e. error message)   in CO-Order settlement.I have find the code where it is condition failed.But we need the reason why it is failed .For more information find the below screen shots ....Condition Failed :Err...

Resolved! Issue in updating Z table

Dear Friends,I have an issue in Updating Ztable sequentially.Scenario : One program updates my Ztable, from that table my program read records and post the documents ( BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST) . After successful posting of  document that Z-table has t...

Resolved! Error In FB65

Dear All,I am Facing A Problem When I am Trying To Post A Document Through FB65 Transaction Following Error Has Been Occured Please Help Me Out Of This..Below Is My Code And Error       READ TABLE it_final INTO wa_final INDEX 1. *      wa_header-bus_...

Resolved! Error in changing table EASTL

there is a job which is getting failed and the log shows error E9016 " Error in changing table EASTL". I found out that there is a FM being used ISU_S_DEVICERATE_CHANGE  under which ISU_DB_EASTL_UPDATE is being called and it updates the table EASTL ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.