Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Label printing problem

Every time the material is released from QA, lables are printed for that material in the quantity determined by the GR slipno. in the material master. Now sometimes, it shows the SAP print spool of the zebra printer with the right quantity but prints...

Make field in table mandatory

Hi, I have a character field in a table and need to make it mandatory ( i cant make it a key field). The flag 'initial' only ensures that the field will be populated by the default initial value of the data type. I need to ensure that it have some v...

INVCON02 IDoc Extention

Hi,I am trying to extend the INVCON02 IDoc. Below are the steps i just gone thr.. 1. Segment Creation(WE31) with req.fields. 2. Attached created segment thr. Tcode - IDoc extention(WE30). 3. Attached extended IDoc to Basci thr. Tcode - WE82 along ...

Resolved! Purchase order user Exit

Hi guys,I have an issue with PO user exit for a long time. Any answer to help this issue is greatly appreciated. I have tried EXIT_SAPMM06E_013 and EXIT_SAPMM06E_017. But I am not sure why they are not working. The idea is to reset the order quantity...

Resolved! LSMW

Hi Friends, I wanted to know more about LSMW, I havent tried doing it, could anyone of please walk me through this topic and give me an simple exercise to start with.Thanks is AdvanceRegardsTina wilson

VF31 Billing document Spool

Hi all,I have problem with invoice spool.VF31 Invoices are spooled by SAP as one spool file per invoice document. My requirement is to create only one spool file for all invoices instead of one spool request for one invoice.Any idea how to group all ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.