Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ALV Sub_Total text

Hi!Iam trying to change the text for subtotals in ALV grid, below is the part of code am using....its not working can anyone correct that...DATA: t_layout type slis_layout_alv. DATA : l_layout TYPE slis_layout_alv .l_layout-colwidth_optimize = 'X'.l...

Resolved! Attach Parameter ID

Greetings,I am trying to attach a PID to an SAP screen field. I go into change mode after entering the access key, but the PID field will not open for input in the element list under special attributes. Am I doing something wrong or is adding a PID...

Urgent: Interactive Forms

Dear all!I have an urgent matter. I created a simple interactive form that i try to activate but I get the following message "Action canceled by use". Does anyone of you know how to solve this problem.Your help is highly appreciated!Thank you in adva...

Resolved! add extra field to RFUMSV00

Hi,I'm struggling with programming RFUMSV00.I have to extend this program with one extra field (BSEG-EGBLD).So I made a Z-copy of the original.But this program is working with a logical database.Program is using two field-groups : header and daten.Fu...

Import to SAP

Hello,We have requirement to implement the Note:32236. This note specifies "For Release 4.x and higher: Download the packed Transport files R101087.ZIP and K101087.ZIP which are attached to this note. Unpack the files, and import them into your syste...

Resolved! BAPI for MIGO

Hi All,Is there a BAPI for selecting multiple line items in a Purchase Order (based on the material number), updating each one and posting a Goods receipt with one single material document number?Thanks in advance.Regards,Manu.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.