Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! I need to Clarify "JEST " table

Hi All,I need to know the meaning of data stored in the column "STAT" of table JEST. Example:-I0001 - ?I0002 - ?I0010 - ?I0016 - ?I0028 - ?I0045 - ?I0056 - ?I0074 - ?I0118 - ?I0215 - ?I0321 - ?I0361 - ?I0369 - ?I0420 - ?These are some of the informat...

Resolved! Sending Email

I have a requirement wherein I need to send mail to SAP business workplace. Let me know which function module can be used for this purpose. It would be grateful if a sample code is attached.

Resolved! Timer function in ABAP

Hello,I have requirement to cancel execution of a function module if it exceeds 10 Sec. How do i do this in ABAP.This FM is sending data through XI and waiting on confirmation from a external system through XI. But the requirement is to wait only for...

Material charecteristic desc

Hi experts,Where can i find MM02->Classification->Charecterstic description & Value values?Iam looking for tables or FMs for particular class & Material.I found FM CLAF_CLASSIFICATION_OF_OBJECTS.Did not understand how to use.Reward guaranteedthankska...

Resolved! at exit-command

Hi, I am using tabstrip scrolling in application server.i am using 3 tabs(3 subscreens). But When i am using module exit at-exit command. That module is not working. So if Click on exit button.it's checking all the validations then only exiting ...

Resolved! RFC ...

Hi Guys,Is there any RFC functions that i can use to do my presentation?Because i am <b>presenting</b> on RFC trace analysis, i would like to demonstrate how this could be done to my colleagues.Thank you.William Wilstroth

Resolved! A question about sorted table...

Hello experts,Recently I have been trying to optimize a certain report. On a certain part of a report the original programmer made this statement:sort it_vendor by lifnr akont.Now, I tried to experiment using sorted table so I can hopefully cut the r...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.