Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

group by and internal table

Hi everyone,Please help me. Is it possible to select data from database table into an internal table with group by?For example:select carrid connid SUM(seatsocc)from sflightinto(internal-table-carrid, internal-table-connid, sum)group by carrid connid...

LRAW - line length

hi,I have following problem. I have a table with fields: ... LINE_LEN type INDX_CLSTR (INT2) LINE type LRAW length 1024 Now in this table a document (jpg) is saved. The length of the LINE is saved in LINE_LEN for each LINE.Now the last line of the ...

Screen Enhancement

Hi,I need to call a screen from an Include program where I need to pass some values which will which populate the screen fields.This is typically concerning the enhancement IWO10018 and the function modules EXIT_SAPLCOIH_018 & EXIT_SAPLCOIH_019. Is c...

table control problem

hi!i built a table control. the first time the table appears on the screen after the PBO, the table is empty.using copy and paste from excel i enter data into the table and press enter.when i am scrolling down in order to add more lines,the lines are...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.