Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Formatting

I want to format my output as following in the write statement.i am getting the output as 34.00 45.00 4.00 7.00But i want the output to be 34.00 45.00 4.00 7.00I tried right Justified. But i am no...

Resolved! From User-exit to Enhancement

Hi.I know the User-exit's FM name (from the following usefull link:http://www.planetsap.com/Userexit_List.htm).The problem is that I need to know its Enhancement so I can access it in it in SMOD (like to Activate/Deactivate).thanxayal.Message was edi...

Time Out error

Hello All,I am callign ina LOOP a FM say (I wish i had better way)MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_APII get a timeout error, we have given good amount of time limit with basis settings.Dump points me to one of the select in FM . Is there any global dat i s...

Microsoft word

Hi everyone,I've been asking to create a document word using ABAP programming.I am using the interface I_OI_DOCUMENT_PROXY.The question is how can I insert a "new page" in the document word ?Thanks a lot.Regards.

Resolved! Conversion of internal table data

Hi there,I have an internal table of 1 field of length 200chars. I want to concatenate all the rows in this table and make them rows of 256 chars each and move it into another internal table having only 1 field of length 256 chars. How to do this? An...

Rushme by Advisor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Exit related problem

I have created one user exit for transaction CO02 .We acn navigate on different screens . My user exit works when you click on save button .But now problem is when you click on save button of on different screen first time it wont work . But if you g...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.