Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Not getting updated Text

Hi,I have used CREATE_TEXT function module to create standard text which i am including in SAP Script using INCLUDE command.This script is attached to transaction PP40 now the problem i am facing is this Text is not getting updated even i change the ...

Infotype Enhancement

Hi All, When i enhance an infotype say Address .1) I added custom fields in CI_00062) And clicked on create all button in PM01.My requirement is in need to get these custom fields in subtype 4 only (Emergency address).but it is displaying in all the ...

Resolved! ALV CONTAINERS

Hi, I have three containers in Alv grid display.And three internal tables.One for each caontainer.Now i want to use double click on a particular row on any one of the three conmntainers.And get a drill down alv ie another alv to be displayed .WHICH ...

Table Maintenance Probelm

hi, I have a table maintenance generated for a ‘Z’ table. Every time I make any changes to this table at the fields level, I have to regenerate the Table maintenance. Once, I regenerate the table maintenance, the modules I have add...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.