Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Check button active

Hi AllHow can we check if a button in the screen is clicked or not ? (thro' any tables or ABAP Code). Checking sy-ucomm is not helpful for me.My need is:I m in the process of automating ME57 Transaction. while performing this transaction,for some set...

BDC

Hi Expertscan anybody plz tell me the methods of BDCI have referred the thread in which this topic was discussed earlier()but here sm people are telling two methods and sm.. three methods.basically only two methods i.e. call transaction and session m...

creating Z transaction

Hi all!I had created a z transaction for cluster view through SE93 using option parameter transaction.In the t-code i had given SE54 and the ztransaction is taking me to the transaction level with the value I passed through SE93.Now my problem is tha...

Resolved! A query in module pool

hi all, I have a query in module pool, my problem islets say i have two fields in a screen. out of which one is a date field and other one is a field which has got F4 help. When i pick some values from the F4 help i have to populate ...

Resolved! IDOC Test Tool - WE19

Hi,I am using the IDOC Test Tool in transaction WE19 to edit an IDOC. The problem I am having is I want to Cut Multiple segments and Paste them under a seperate node. At the moment all I can get it to do is cut one segment at a time. Which is becomin...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.