Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Module pool program

Hi all, Where i canfind sample modulepool programs.i need to write a module pool program where ineed to display one input field and where i canenter a plant number.and i need to have a table control with two fields say all available plants in the sys...

abap questions

1 what is a work area and y it is used .2 how to correct 500 entries out of 1000 entries with session and cal tramsaction method .what we will do about the errors and where we have to go and deleted them . 3 ref. fields & ref tables for currency & q...

Code page error

Hi,I want to print a text element in Japanese,but when i try to translate the text from En to JA when i press f4 i am not getting JA in the list and system throwing below error "Invalid codepage for Language Japanese" . I am working on 4.5b version n...

Resolved! upgrade the database table

hi all I have a sceen if i will enter the value and press the save button it will add all the value into the database table.I am doing this using dialog programming.if anybody have face this prob to upgrade the database table than it would help me a ...

mb1b transfer posting

Hello friends,In mb1b second screen, they are entering second line item which is called scrap(eg: M03-SCRAP).This is updated in MARD table as the scrap materials doesn't belong to any batch. So, they are entering matnr and labst (quantity in second l...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.