Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Smartform related question-URGENT

Hii all,I am working on cheque printing in FI module. I have a standard program for that. For printing the cheque, it uses a smartform. I want to know which Smartform it is using in the program. The program uses one FM, SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and r...

FI & SD Link

Hello All,Based on the Selection screen criteria i am accessing Data from BSAD (FI, specifically for Document Type DA and RV).If the Document type is 'DA' its a Finance document and all the information can be obtained from BSAD itself.If the Document...

Resolved! NO-GAP

Guys,WRITE TEXT-120 NO-GAP,V_CNTLNS,'Hours'.I want to remove the gap between the test-120 and v_cntlns.I tried using NO_GAP keyword but it is showing gap.please help on this.regards,vijay

Connecting to MS SQL server

Hi,I am trying to connect to external MS SQL server to send and receive data from/to SAP server.I created entry in the table DBCON and we installed the DLL file dbmssslib.dll.I am getting the return code SY_SUBRC=4 after the following code. EXEC SQL....

refreshing the internal table

Hi all,I am writing a logic in an user-exit for Sales order,Suppose there are 5 line items in sales order, and for each item the user exit is getting executed.The user-exit contains the below statements.Loop at xvbpak where ( partner eq '18' or partn...

Resolved! Regarding Sapscript

Hi, For my PO report we are using Dot Matrix Printer to take the Purchase Order Printout. In that report i am using Box Command to draw the Boxes. But boxes are not coming while printing. In PrintPreview Boxes are coming. Now what i can do to sh...

re: background job

HI, When i run program , if it takes more than 15 minutes it raises the shortdump in my landscape system. So users asked me when ever it takes 15 minutes it should go to directly to background. HOw it is achievable. I appreciate your ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.