Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Find changes made to a BAPI

Hi all, How can I find out the differences in a particular BAPI across releases? I want to know what are the changes, if any, that have been made to a particular BAPI (BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN) across releases 4.6c and 4.7.2.Regards,Satyajit.

Resolved! At Selection-screen using BADI

I have to add validation logic to some fields (for user inputs ) on the selection screen in transaction MEAN.There is a BADI (ADDRESS_UPDATE)which can be used to add something while address update. Is it possible in a BADI in general to achive the ...

Resolved! "Select Query Needed"

Hi all,I have a main PO Items in one table for which there are subcontracting items inother table for each line item.How could we write a query to read subitems details along with details of the main item?? X----main item. -> Y,Z line items..How cou...

Simha_ by Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_CHECK

Hi experts, i have problem in this BAPI, after i run it , it keeps asking for profit center even I have put in the profit center for Gl account internal table and as for account payable , since there's no place to put it the profit center, where can ...

Resolved! getting data

Hi experts...Iam trying to get data from 4 tables (V_EQUI,JEST,TJ02T).And i have selection screen is like this. SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK A1 WITH FRAME TITLE TEXT-001. SELECT-OPTIONS:S_EQTYP FOR EQUI-EQTYP, " DEFAULT 'H', S_VKBUR...

Idoc to Excel

Hello,How do i do to send an idoc to a excel file,but with just one line of sdata to one document number. This is how can i show the sdata of the many segments just in one field of sdatathanks

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.