Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! XI Security

Hi all,How XI is providing security to the message which's been passing thorught XI.My project limitation is we are having File system (FTP) and SAP-ISU only. Message passes between FTP and SAP-ISU only.In this case how the message is secured in XI.I...

Resolved! SQL QUERY PROBLEM?

Guys,In the below select statement in where clause i want add object = 'prog' and object = 'tabl' and object = 'domain'how i can add these conditions.please help on this.SELECT OBJECT OBJ_NAME SRCSYSTEM FROM TADIR ...

ALV Header

HI Group,when I am creating ALV templet for the reports I created header and footers.In both I created some information likein Header:Report datetimethese information I need in the same line ,when I am using concatenate statement separated by space ...

Resolved! sapscript SD_PACK_ETIK

Hi,i´m using sapscript SD_PACK_ETIK and print program SDPACKDR.The standard sapscript has a main window with the following disposition:Left 0,00 CH Top 32,00 LNWidth 1,00 CHHeight 1,00 LNdoes anyone know why?, How is this main window supposed to wo...

IDOC'S: URGENT

HI ALL,I AM TRYING TO SEND AN IDOC BUT WHEN I AM TRYING TO GENERATE PARNTER PROFILES IT IS DISPLAYING ASOutbound parameters for message type SYNCH SYNCHRON could not be created Please enter a valid value for the output mode ...

Re creation of database index

suppose while updation of database, some of the index are not re created at the database level.. some bug in the backend(oracle) i guess..can we diagnose this thrugh ABAP, i mean can we check if any index has not been recreated in database table upda...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.