Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Authorization object B_BUPA_FDG

Hi,We are working on tightening our authorizations on business partners.We have introduced the B_BUPA_FDG, so on field group.Also field groups have been added to customizing (define field group for authorizations).In authorization trace we see that u...

Resolved! Secure storage remote access

Hi,I'm trying to implement a simple java standalone application that will connect to a J2EE instance, get a handle on "ts~sec~securestorage~service" and use it like described in Examples for Using Secure Storage Interfaces and Classes - J2EE Technolo...

SICF test service issue

SICFHI Experts,I am a portal consultant but raising this issue in this forum as the issue is related to SICF service that we are trying to integrate in portal.In SICF we have standard HR service under default -> SAP -> BC -> GUi -> SAP -> ITS -> PV8I...

Screen Exit for ME01

I need to add one customize zfield in transaction ME01 to maintain the source list. I have searched in SCN and found the only screen exit , but this is for MP01 and is not working for ME01. Also I look on for functional group MEOR, but do not the scr...

SAP MICR Check Print Space issue

Hi Experts,                 I am trying to print MICR (MICR E 13B  Font 10) using below code in SAP SCRIPTMC "C"&REGUD-CHECT&"C" "A"&REGUH-UBNKL&"A" &REGUH-UBKNT&"C"How ever I am getting an extra space before - after each ON US or TRANSIT field I che...

SQL connectivity from ABAP

Dear team,In our enterprise, we are developing web applications using .NET framework with SQL server as a back-end. And also, we are in SAP ECC 6.0 for our ERP functionalities.We develop some front-end applications in .NET and for the same, data fetc...

BAPI_TE for BAPI_ALM_ORDER_GET_DETAIL, BAPI_ALM_OPERATION_GET_DETAIL und BAPI_ALM_COMPONENT_GET_DETAIL from Note 526592

Hi,Note 526592 brought us Extension_out support for BAPI_ALM_ORDER_GET_DETAIL, BAPI_ALM_OPERATION_GET_DETAIL und BAPI_ALM_COMPONENT_GET_DETAIL.However I could not find a corresponding BAPI_TE structure for BAPI_ALM_OPERATION_GET_DETAIL und BAPI_ALM_C...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.