Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Help in the FM

hi folks,I have this piece of code and trying to delimit the records on the infotype 0050. The code is executing fine and I am getting no errors when I run the code but the record is not getting delimited.Can anyone tell me what am I missing here?S...

BDC FOR TCODE FB03

Hi All,I am working on 4.6c version. In TCODE FB03 enter the document number, company code and fiscal year and then hit the enter, it is showing the output in the ALV list format.My requirment is do BDC for TCODE FB03 and take the print out of the ou...

Upload txt files to idoc

i need your help.i have some txt documents with data that i have to convert to idoc. the functions i have seen just read a idoc chosen by the user. i want to know if there is any method to read more than one document for example all the documents fro...

Deleting the Outbound Idocs

Hi All, To delete the outbound idocs is it enough to delete the contents of the table <b>EDIDC , EDID4 and EDIDS</b>. Is there any other tables where the data is linked and need to be deleted. Is it advisable to delete or archive the idocs and...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.