Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Regd: Purchase Order

Hi All,Is there any BADI or User Exit for the T-Code ME28 (Individual Release of Purchase Order) and ME29 (Collective Release of Purchase Order).Here we have a scenario that when a single Purchase Order or a set of Purchase Order is set to release in...

Business Address Services

Hi All, I am making a BSP application in which I wanted to store users information using Business address Services.My requirement is that we have to save the user's company address and personal address through the BAS services. I am not able to c...

Resolved! Validation of data

Hi expertsI have one doubt if you can clearWhen we fill tables thru screens, it does all data validations using fk realationships, fixed values , format etc.but if we add records from abap editor using internal tables.. does this validation take pla...

BAPI to Change Contract

Hi All,I have a requirement to change the configuration of contract items in bulk. We have more than 600 contract numbers which contains more than 300 items each. Performing a BDC for VA42 does the requirement by changing the configuration of the con...

Nested Internal Tables

Hi,I have 2 internal tables.Main INternal Table isDATA: BEGIN OF PO_TEXT OCCURS 1, AUFNR like CAUFV-AUFNR, AUART like CAUFV-AUART, GSTRP like CAUFV-GSTRP,END OF PO_TEXT.Second Internal table isDATA: BEGIN OF IT_TEXT OCCURS 100. ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.