Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Month in words

Hi Friends,How to get the month in words from the date input field.Eg : Input field : 03.05.2006 Result required : May 2006.I am using a FM 'MONTH_NAMES_GET' but not working (Don't know what are the details to be given).Could you pls give me co...

Resolved! Question ABout ALV GRIDS

Hi,I need to add a custom button to the alv grid menu and i couldnt able to see the screen when i execute this program. Will u please tell me how to add a new button to the existing application toolbar of the ALV grid. I had tried this code but could...

Resolved! Sub routine in SAP Script.

Hi Experts, I have a standard SAP program that calls a standard SAP script. I need to introduce a sub-routine from the SAP script which will reside inside a custom program sending a workarea into it and getting back another workarea with a diffe...

Resolved! Search Help creation

Hi,I want to create search help with keys PERNR(personal number, ofter used as employee number), VORNA(first name), NACHN (last name). i've separately created the search helps for all the three, but the actual requirement is to create one search help...

truncate strings

hi all...i have strings in the follwing form...adf_er_t_<b>xxxx.dat</b>ad_effr_tru_<b>xxx.dat</b>ad_er_tr_<b>yxxx.dat</b>adf_ff_er_tr_<b>xy.dat</b>ttf_er_tr_<b>xy.dat</b>i want to remove the last part of the string....and required first part which is...

Resolved! ABAP BASIC

Hello Experts, I am new to ABAP and would like to know the use of different terminologies in ABAP.Can i have docs & PDFS which can help me to understand the terminologies & would help me in Programming.Thanks in advance.Regards,AparnaMessage was edi...

re: script tabs

Hi, I am facing one problem with the script tabs. I have to print three text columns.20,30,40 lengths of three columsn.how to set the tabs to fix the lengths of teh columns and how to write it in the script editor.rgdsp. krishna prasad

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.