Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Idoc help

Hi, I am sending Gl master idocs GLMAST from one system to another . In the other system i have assigned a Z process code, in the Z process code FM , i am calling the standard GLMAST FM and sending back the status of this Idoc back to the sending s...

Resolved! SPLIT function

Hello, i need separate a string, example, 1,95,02,55, by ',' into a internal table. if i use "SPLIT p_frase AT ',' INTO TABLE t_frase" but it create a registry for string. Is it posible in only one registry?Excuse for my bad english.Thanks.

Question on BAPI

I'm using the BAPI BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST to post the doc in f-02 tcode.When i pass period 3 and docdt,postdt as today dtits giving error period 3 is not allowed even period is open.But samething if bapi fails i'm creating bdc its posing records?.A...

Purcahse order to SO

Hi All,I am getting a flat file in IDOC format containing purchase order info. I need to read this file from the application server and create a sales order. The idoc type used will be ORDERS01. Can somebody guide me how to proceed?RegardsNishant

Resolved! working with script s

Hi all, I have a print program i know form name and i know that with one document number using VF01 the print display is not correct. so i want to check the values (debug)so that where iam getting the problemcan anyone tel me the procedure. thank yo...

Problem with EXPORT/IMPORT

Hi This looks really strange. I was able to use EXPORT/IMPORT statements before successfully. I am exporting itab to a memory id in one prg and trying to import from the same memory id in another prg, it is not working. But when I import in the sam...

al11

HiI put 1 .jpg file in the unix file system . The name of the file is in French language.Now when I am looking the folder on which I kept the file using AL11 transaction from SAP , I do not see anything . My SAP system is unicode enabled.Any idea why...

CAT2 user exit

Hi,I need to add fields (lastname, firstname) in the CAT2 time sheet. I have added fields in CATSDB using user exit '0005'. The fields are comming to the fields. Now I need to get the values of the corresponding records in the time sheet. I am tried ...

Dynamic where clause: Urgent

Hi, I am facing a problem with data retrieval in a BADI with dynamic where clause.I have a variable defined as:data: lv_where_condn TYPE string.I concatenate the data in the string based on the user's input and perform the following select: SELE...

Resolved! script

Hi all, how to c the code written in the script. i mean we use some text elements , includes place holders to display the data.how can we c that. can anyone give the procedure.thanks in advance.sai

Resolved! how to degug script

Hi all, i have a print program zvxxxxx.its a billing out put.for one billing document its not displaying the correct output. i want to debug the script .how can i do this . can anybody please give me step by step approach

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.