Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

FM

Hello Experts,Can any body tell me what is the purpose of this FM in ABAP: CUOV_GET_FUNCTION_ARGUMENT and CUOV_SET_FUNCTION_ARGUMENTThanks in Advance.

Resolved! Issue related to ALV List Report

Hi All,I have issue while working in ALV List Report!Actual issue is:I have some QUAN[Value] fields in my internal tables.Though they are getting filled in internal table.But when i pass that internal table to <b>REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY</b> the Quanti...

steps to archive idocs

hi can anyone send me step by step documents for archiving idocs using tcode SARA using the archiving object IDOC.or if there is any other option for archiving idocs.we are on sap 4.6c version. <i>points will be rewarded accordingly</i>thanks

Resolved! Issue with ALV output

Hi all,I am developing an ALV report. I have declared an internal table woth a field kunnr like kna1-kunnr. Since the fieldcat catalog takes description from standard table in ALV list the heading is displayed as Customer. I want to change the headin...

IDOC Status 51

Hi, Whenever i post an idoc from system A to B (MATMAS), the inbound idoc ends with a status 51 with message 'Function module not allowed'. Now the FM used is a Z FM. I have checked the following steps but found no error :-1 WE20 , partner profile ...

Resolved! Material SalesText ?

The external system wants to send Material Sales text for a Sales Order. I asked them to send certain default values for the Text ID, TDOBJECT, name etc..but they are telling that they can only send TxtLine . I want to know:This is sure that Text ele...

Resolved! dunning form printing problem

I am working with a dunning form and I am having problems figuring out why something is happening. The form is printing the following:531 line item line layout for 1 record footer processinggoes to next pageheader processingaddress window processing...

Using Sum field in Sap script

Hi all, I am trying to add content of field (Tax VAT) in sap script and put into another symbol using following command/:SUMMING program symbol INTO sum symbolbut after running me22n tcode to display the PO error occured <b>Overwriting a protected fi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.