Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! New GL General Ledger with FAGLFLEXT

Hi folks,in the mysap erp new general ledger aggregate table FAGLFLEXT the key consistes of financial year together with 9 integer fields (OBJNR00 - OBJNR09).Please give me an idea of where, how and why this key is built. I thought of some kind of ha...

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alternative of EXTRACT

Hello All, Currently i have a report that needs to e enhanced to access the Archived Data. In the process i noticed that the Original (working) object uses INSERT, EXTACT and LOOP ... ENDLOOP key words.I would like to build a new report and would lik...

FTP

hi guys, please help my understandingI heard that in order to transfer a file from R3 application server to an external system, one would use FTP_CONNECT, FTP_COMMAND, and FTP_DISCONNECT. My question is concerning the logical FTP process not THE CODI...

Resolved! Re: Dynamic Type Declaration.

HI.I wanted to download file to Application Server..I looped the internal table and concatenating with seperated by..CL_ABAP_CHAR_UTILITIES=>HORIZONTAL_TAB.Now the issue is.. i have to download almost 8 to 9 internal tables in seperate files.. for wh...

Finding BADI

I was trying to find a BADI in some SRM transaction. The " cl_exithandler=>get_instance" or "IF_EX" could not be located in the code. Can there be other approaches to find the BADI. ThanksAlok Pathak

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.