Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Script Error! Urgent

Hi,I created a copy of standard form WASCHEIN, into ZWASCHEIN. I moved it from one development client to other client(for testing).I have changed 'Assign Forms' in SPRO to point to ZWASCHEIN too.When i do a GI, i get an error with ZWASCHEIN as follow...

Customization for RM06EL00

I have a standard program in which I need to customise the output. Right now it is displaying the output of the report in 4 rows and I want to display the output in one single line in ALV format. The report which I am trying to customise is RM06EL00 ...

Resolved! BDC call transaction error

hi all,i'm trying to do BDC using transaction ME11. In my text file I have values for only matnr, idnlf(vendor part no) and netpr. The rest of the fields like VendorId,ekorg etc remain the same for all records. this is the code i wrote. The error ...

Resolved! select statement

Hi experts,Pls see the following select statement.Iam getting AUFNR value from Z table. SELECT AUFNR FROM <b>ZCSPICKLISTGROUP</b> INTO TABLE T_HDR WHERE GRPNO = P_GRPNO. IF NOT T_HDR[] IS INITIAL. SELECT MBLNR ZEILE MATNR MENGE AUFNR ...

Resolved! ZEBRA Label Printing

Hi,I am printing on the labels. Everythign is fine only problem which I am getting not all label as designed in Bar-One Software comes on the output. A little on the right side and little on the bottom does not get printed. The label size is 16 X 10 ...

Error Message in User Exit

Hi,I have written an user exit (program 'MV45AFZZ') ( user exit 'FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE'). Here I want to give an error message (before save the doc) if the user did enter the correct order reason. It is giving error message properly but...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.