Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Select-Options Processing

Hi All,I have a Select-Option: SF_KOSTL for CSKS-KOSTL.I have a ZTable with two fields:Username and KOSTL.I need to determine if an entry Exists for Every SF_KOSTL (in the Select-option ) in the ZTable for username SY-UNAME.IF there is one particular...

G/L accounts

hello experts,can anyone guide me how to upload the g/l accounts masterdata by using lsmw, which method i have to fallow in lsmw.here i am having some details 1.I need to fill the tables SKA1 AND SKB12.one migration shluld be in the chat of accounts ...

PS Network User exit

Hi, We are on 4.6C, Can any1 help me find an Userexit for Create/Change PS Networks....up on..... 'save' event ?With existing ones i tried, but they are triggered upon break point.is there any other way...BADI or others ?Appreciate the helpRam

Resolved! CASE STMT

Hi,How do I write the following CASE stmt or may be IF stmt,CASE VBAK-ERNAM.WHEN VBAK-ERNAM = 'BATCHUSER'.NO_ORDER1 = NO_ORDER1 + 1.WHEN VBAK-ERNAM = 'REDDYV'.NO_ORDER2 = NO_ORDER2 + 1.ENDCASE.ThanksVeni.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.