Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BAdI system table name?

Hi,Does anyone know the System Table where BAdI's are stored?I mean, I want to write a Function Module which acceptsan internal table of BAdI Definition names (SE18) and theFunction Module returns an internal table of interfacesused by the BAdi...Pls...

Resolved! Screen Refreshment

Hi AllI have one issue in my report. I display report in a normal screen using SUPPRESS DIALOG. I use HIDE statement to enable AT LINE-SELECTION event. When I double click the report line another window opens as popup. I should be able to enter new v...

syntactically incorrect?

Actually this isn't my program. I was tasked to debug it. im not so familiar using bdc. Can you help me out? Thank u!FUNCTION Z_BAPI_UNBLOCK_SO.*"----""Local interface:*" IMPORTING*" VALUE(LV_SESSION) TYPE FLAG OPTIONAL*" VALUE(LV_SO_NO) TY...

Resolved! restricitng the selection

hi folks,I have a question in the use of 'parameters' syntax for the selection screen.parameters: adpcc like z5uff-adpcc obligatory. and I need to have only 4 values in the option 'A1' ,'A2','A3' and 'A4'. By default that field has several values fro...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.