Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Gui Status Basic List

Hello,I have a seleccion screen and after the user inputs the values i make a select and with that i make a list using the function Display_Basic_List. What i want to know is how i can change the gui status when the list shows up.Thanks,Ricardo

MM Fundamentals

Hello All,I am trying to get the Fundamentals of MM on various documents like PO, Po Changes, ASN, GR, Invoices and their corresponding IDOC Types and the Message Types.If we are creating PO as an IDOC, how to find out the IDOC structure and the mes...

application server

Hi,i am uploading a file of 1000 characters onto the appliaction server using transaction CG3Z. But when i go and see the file in AL11, i see only the first 255 char. rest are truncated. why is it so? RegardsNishant

Resolved! tcode

Hi,I moved my report program to testing. I forgot to create Tcode for it. If I create the tcode now, do I have to create another transport request. And in start object do I have to select program and screen(dialog transaction) orprogram and selection...

doubt in using alv's in FM

Hi Folks,I am trying to use alv grid list display in function module with at user-command event to call specific transaction in my report. But its not working, when i am doing this fucntionality in report its working fine but i want to do in FM and c...

User exit for Delivery PGI

Hi,I want to use user exit which can be triggered during Delivery PGI.I read on the forums that I can use BADI LE_SHP_GOODSMVMT.I searched for this BADI in transaction SE18 and there is no BADI with this name.Also I searched in Customization for BADI...

Resolved! PRINT 2 CUSTOM CONTAINERS

Hi,in my report i´ve got a dynpro and within this dynpro i´ve got two custom containers. Each container displays an ALV.In the first container i have no standard toolbar.In the second container i´ve got the standard toolbar with print button.What i w...

print program

hi i having problem in smartform,wanted to print data from itab and some variables also.not getting logic for program n where we can define in smartforms,if any screen sots u have please send on callme_su@rediffmail.comthanks.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.