Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BADI for ME51N

Hi , For the Enjoy transaction ME51N , i want some checks to be done at the item level for corresponding Order-Types. Now i have found out a BADI "ME_REQ_POSTED" , but that is going in for the checks after we save the PR , and facing problem therea...

field exits

HI All,I have created a field exit for the field REVOK but its not getting executed. Here I am giving the procedure how I created field exit. Please tell me where I went wrong:In SE37, created a fn module with name FIELD_EXIT_DCM_REVOK where DCM_REVO...

BAPI for change Sales order

i am using the BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGEi have to change one item field...while passing the parmaeterheader and headerxand itemits giving the errorField header_inx-updateflag X is not an input field if any body have a code for that please forward..or an...

Resolved! InfoSet Query Selection

Hi,I would like to create a field within a field group and with selection. Here are the problems I am facing:1) Adding a selection criteria under selections (Goto->Selections) results in a selection criteria under "Selection Fields from InfoSet" in t...

Resolved! TAB Hex Value

Hi all,I'm creating a txt file from a queryand i need to separate the values using the "tab" but i don't know what is the hex value of it and i need to know how to implement it(Actually i'm writing the separator in a row (char) thats rappresents a re...

smartform-delivery date

Hi alli am working PO smartform. while i am printing the line item details i want the delivery date to be printed.it is printing three line items out of which delivery date is appearing only for the last two items. i am unable to print the delivery d...

BDS Template

After having run an adhoc query and getting the output list, I wanted to, as usual, get the list into an excell sheet. But I couldn't. The message was "Template not found in BDS - Layout: Template".CAN ANYONE HELP?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.