Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Material Master Conversion

Hi All,Currently i am developing a material master convesion thru LSMW.Below are its object attributes.Object: 0020Method:0000Program Name:RMDATIND.The issue is:The target SAP field MARA-LVORM(Flag Material for Deletion at Client Level)is also to be ...

User Exit

Hi all,RPRAPA00- report creates a file based on HR-master-dataand by using the Batch-Input program RFBIKR00 will upload to vendor-master....I want to know is there any user-exit available for RPRAPA00 program...Thanks!Brunda

Resolved! date field

hi,i have a select option(s_date) for date field and i want to initialize the s_date-high equal to previous month of last date. for ex: this is the month of may then i want 30-apr-2006.

Resolved! select statement question...

Hello experts,I need to get records from table anlc that is not deactivated so I joined it with table anla because that is where the field deakt is located. I need to get records where its deakt is initial but how can I declare it to my select statem...

Problem in Smartforms

Hi I am getting this error<b>Correspondence request was not found for correspondence type</b>When i am trying to print through <b>FPCOPARA</b>.But when i am testing the same SmartForm Using <b>EFRM</b>Transaction by providing the same correspondanc...

Resolved! version abap program

Hello,I have transported an abap standard program from development system to production, but this action has provoked more a lot of error during upload data.How can I return to preview version program?I controlled utilities-version in se38 but I didn...

Resolved! BADI for ME51N

Hi , For the Enjoy transaction ME51N , i want some checks to be done at the item level for corresponding Order-Types. Now i have found out a BADI "ME_REQ_POSTED" , but that is going in for the checks after we save the PR , and facing problem therea...

field exits

HI All,I have created a field exit for the field REVOK but its not getting executed. Here I am giving the procedure how I created field exit. Please tell me where I went wrong:In SE37, created a fn module with name FIELD_EXIT_DCM_REVOK where DCM_REVO...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.