Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

idoc extension

hi everyone.i am trying to extend /afs/DELVRY03 idoc , iam using message type DESADV , process code j3ae and function module J_4A_IDOC_OUTPUT_DESADV is there any function exit for this function module through which i can enter the application data in...

Resolved! "select where not "syntax

Hi All!I have the following syntax and my intention is to delete values other the values mentioned in the where not list from the internal table.But i am not sure whether this is good coding practise .Can any body suggest me or give me modified synta...

Help Needed on report Urgent

Hi Experts my requirement is to combine the standard selection screens of T-CODE IW39 & IW59 as a one selection screen.i tried a lot but i'm unable to do it.in these selection screens some blocks are called by dynamically through ldb. if i copied st...

IDOC Automation

Hi, we are getting inbound IDOC from Biztalk server, and using our own function module we are posting a Sales order and generate outbound IDOC for Order response, now we are doing this manually, How to automate this process ? we want to trigger the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.