Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Regd. Smartform Layout

Hi Gurus,I have problem in printing a smartform in two different printers.When i print the same Smartform the layout which i get is fine.But when my client tests it with his printer the smartform layout is getting disturbed.I would like to know y thi...

Resolved! passing variable to macros

hii have a problem for passing the variable to macrosin the following code i have to pass the variable sy-index to the variable p_old&1,p_new&1 so that they become p_old1,p_old2,p_old3----p_old14 as the loop progresses. but it is throwing syntax erro...

Resolved! Searchin BAdIs and User Exits

Hello ExpertsI want to have list of all available user exits and BAdIs for Tcode VL31nI tried the program given in the threadbut its giving warning messages as'The offset and length fields in the token table are not filled until the "WITH ANALYSIS" ...

Resolved! padding zeros.

Hi All!I have a situation where in i will be having a value like 1234909098and i have to pad eight zeros in front of it like below000000001234909098Any FM to achieve this or any simple code to get this .RegardsPraneeth

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.