Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SMARTFORM transport

Hi, I have transported one smartform to Quality from Dev. But whn i try to process it , it can not find the generatd FM. I assumed the smartorm FM will be pulled automatcally once I transport th form.Furher problem is that,it looks a for a FM in Q...

Resolved! screen exit QQMA0001

hi!i created new screen 102 in this exit.on the screen i have pushbutton that triggers the FMf4if_int_table_value_request.i need to choose one column and return its value to the screen field.i get the value tab field and i see it in the PBO, but when...

Resolved! SM30 is not updating table

Hi, A table mainatenance was aleady existing for a z-table. now that Z-table had its delivery class as 'A'..and I was told to change that table so that the table becomes "a data table, instead of configuration table".Fo that I changed the deliver...

Resolved! MIGO - Abort posting by using badi/exit

Transaction MIGO during posting goods receipt for a purchase order :after clicking the save button (or Post button) i have to show a popup with all materials of the GR that satisfy some condition. I did solve this by using badi MB_DOCUMENT_BADI - met...

h_senden2 by Active Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Select Query !!!

Hi All,Consider the following scenario.A select query has to select very large amount of data from the table ( based on some condition ).Now, because of that and also because of time taken in the network communication, the program is getting timed-ou...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.