Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! report program and workflow

i am writing the report program, in which i am selecting the person and his superior..i want the name of the function module so that i can pass these parameters to the function module..ii)the same function module should trigger the event in the workf...

Selection-Screen Query??

Hi..I want two things1) The date field on my selectionn screen should be sy-datum minus 30 days..please tell me the command name.2) Also I want to give an err message IF to-date minus from-date > 30Please tell me the command in this case also.

PO output determination

Hi, I have a PO for which i am attaching a output type. Now once the PO is saved i need to call a Z program which will then start the output program RSNAST00 . How do i link the saving of the PO to the call of the Z program , in the BO for PO i di...

NCM code

Hi, I have a problem while sourcing a purchase requisition for purchase order it is asking for NCM code. Actually this is added in new version ECC 50 which is not available in old version. can any one is having idea about how to deactivate this NC...

SQL + not in between

Hello, might be very simple question, but would be nice if some one help me out, ...what would be the sql statement if I dont want to have ranges in betweene.gSelect * from test where f1 between f2 and f3.and I want to have with NOTcould it be possib...

Resolved! User exit and BADI examples

Hi,Can anobody send me few USER Exit and badi implemented realtime example related to the ME21n PO creation.I dont need the procedure i need the buseness scenaio and the Code implemented.MAil Id: mail2ct@gmail.comi will be thankfull. Message was edi...

Excel upload Error

Hi friends,1) i am uploading 500 to 5000 records from excel to tcode using call tranction i need to retreive error message which particular record and field is having error if there is any Function Module let me know r any logic which will ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.